Sunday, 13 January 2013

A new day

Hi my name is Ashleigh, a newly graduated person from that hellish torture which some people refer to as high school. As you can probably tell i was not a fan, but thankfully that is over and I can look forward to all new good times and bad times out of the watchful eye of "teachers".

But anywho as much as school sucked I have only optimism for the future and even though it will be hard to adjust to new surroundings I cant wait to see what this new life has in store and become my own person because one of the hardest things in life for me is finding out who I am i am. I am interested in so many things but don't have anything that I can call a passion in life or something that I excel in. My mission in life for now is finding out what that could be as well as preparing myself for life as an adult. Scary.        

No comments:

Post a Comment